5 ways to optimize sex toy storage and organization!

10 Responses

1. DizzyD says:

My toys live in 3 deep drawers and for now it works fine! But we do share our home with a very inquisitive little guy, so we need to think about a practical and safe storage solution for our toys…… Any good ideas anyone?

2. Richard says:

One issue you may have is the different toy materials reacting together, where they touch, I found some of mine melted, hardened and discoloured.

• Mine have literally never melted. Slightly bent, maybe, if they were already squishy. Slightly discolored, if they were translucent. But never melted.

Silicone toys don’t react with each other except in VERY rare cases of extremely soft silicone.👍 Porous toys— which I don’t use— do react with each other. And sometimes they’re mislabeled as silicone.

3. B R says:

Our small collection loves in a locked case (from Harbor Freight) because Grandkids. It stays under the bed unless they are staying over, then it has a place in a cabinet in the closet. Not the most convenient, but it avoids a lot of explaining.

4. Jay says:

Displaying my toys isn’t an option for me, but hopefully someday it will be! I would love to be able to see all of my toys because I think I would then use more of them instead of just my favorites.

5. Peach says:

I cannot display mine but instead need to store them very discreetly so that nosy visiting friends and family members hopefully will not find them. So with that in mind I store them in a tall chest of drawers in my closet with with each drawer labeled in a way to make others think that is where I store my out of season clothing and linen with an out of season piece clothing/linen on top.

6. M says:

I’ve been searching for literally an hour for the name of the blue one on the bottom shelf. The curvy one with the big head. If you happen to know it please tell me! My ex threw mine away and I almost cried

7. C says:

I don’t know if I’ll ever display my sex toys, but I really like your setup, it’s so practical and visually appealing at the same time. I’ve been considering reorganizing my clothes so it’s more practical for my ADHD brain: in something open like bins on shelves instead of in a dresser so what I need is visible and I can just grab it; sorted by what I use it for rather than garment type. Currently a bunch of my clothes are just in a pile on my floor because I don’t have enough dresser space & the clothes I do put in there never get worn.

8. G says:

Really enjoyed reading this & seeing the pictures as well, thank you. 😊