You can call me Cy of Super Smash Cache. I’m 25 years old and a Chaotic Neutral, switchy femme in Detroit. My contact email is super smash cache [at] gmail [dot] com
I am a Jill of All Trades! I have a biology degree with a minor in art, modeling by day, I performing by night, and side-hustle on this blog in-between. My endless interests make my ADHD a blessing and a curse, going through phases of obsession. Sex-positivity isn’t just an obsession, though; it’s a crucial part of who I am.
Tbh being a sex geek is more geeky than sexy
— A Super Smashing Christmas (@supersmashcache) December 24, 2019
Accolades Super Smash Cache has received:
- 2020 – #30 on Sexual Alpha’s Top 50
- 2019 – #28 on Molly’s Daily Kiss’s / Chaturbate’s Top 100 Sex Blogs of 2019
- 2019 – Kinkly’s Top 100 Sex Blogging Superheroes (unranked list)
- 2018 – #26 on Molly’s Daily Kiss’s / Chaturbate’s Top 100 Sex Blogs of 2018
- 2018 – #10 on Kinkly’s Top 10 LGBTQ blogs
- 2018 – Kinkly’s Top 100 Sex Blogging Superheroes (unranked list)
- 2016 – #56 Kinkly’s Top 100 Sex Blogging Superheroes
But even if I didn’t have this blog, I’d still be:
- posting sex-positive memes on my personal Facebook
- winning vaginal weightlifting contests
- praising cervix massages
- volunteering to educate people about foreskin
- sculpting penises out of bacon to use as references for my drawings
What you’ll find here
I’m a quirky critic of sex toys and a grassroots sex educator. Most of my posts are reviews, but there are plenty of sex-positive guides and the occasional article about how to live a happier, more creative life.
When you’ve owned over $6000 worth of sex toys, it’s only natural to play favorites and have a hierarchy. If a toy melts me into a puddle of heart-eyes-emojis, you’ll know. And you’ll understand why— I’m clear about what makes a toy amazing or good or meh.
It’s like how people come in different shapes, sizes, and skin tones, but a good stylist knows what clothes would flatter you. You’re welcome to send me an email at email@example.com for a personalized recommendation.
- Articles, sex toy reviews, and tags to check out
- My philosophy and manifesto at Super Smash Cache
- How readers can support me
- How businesses can work with me
- Contact form
Posts to check out
If you’re new here and overwhelmed, then start here. These posts will give you a feel for what I write.
- A BS-free guide to cervical orgasms
- Exploring the A-Spot (Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone)
- The best sex toys for A-spot and cervix stimulation
- Why cheap sex toys are awful for you
- Ways I’ve made my orgasms intense
- Best butt toys for beginner to intermediate play
- What I wish more people knew about STIs
- Awesome sex toys on a budget
Reviews of toys I love
- Uberrime Night King
- Vixen Creations Gambler
- njoy Eleven
- NS Novelties G-Spot Glow Wand
- Self Delve Aubergine / Eggplant
- Vixen Creations Randy
- Vixen Creations Outlaw
- Uberrime Aqua-King
Vibrators & powered toys
- Doxy Die Cast
- Velvet Thruster Teddy + VixSkin Colossus sleeve
- Magic Wand Plus
- Stronic Surf
- Hot Octopuss Digit and Jett
- Fun Factory Volta
- Zumio Classic and Zumio S Caress
Reviews of toys I hate
My philosophy at Super Smash Cache
This blog started as a personal project— a way to affirm to myself that my sexuality is valid, despite the alienation I felt from many different directions. It has since evolved into a business (“free” sex toys don’t pay the bills, you know). But the core mission stands: to make the world a more pleasurable place for my readers.
1 Sex-positivity is about totally owning your experience.
Take your pleasure into your own hands. Explore new things, do your Kegels, breathe, and enjoy. Don’t believe the bullshit that it’s inherently harder for women to orgasm. But also, don’t believe the bullshit that one type of orgasm is superior to another.
Clitoral orgasms are as valid as cervical orgasms are as valid as ejaculating orgasms are as valid as never having orgasms. It’s also okay to have some bad days, to not have partnered sex, to take time to process sexual trauma, and so on.
2 Sex toys are good and useful tools.
A sex toy’s purpose is to stimulate better than your hands can. Sometimes, that means textures galore, or a rounded dildo the size of a soda can, or what could pass as a bludgeon. And you know what? Using specialized tools is okay.
Plenty of the best carpenters use power tools, laser cutters, and sledgehammers. Using a self-propelling reciprocating saw doesn’t make someone better or worse than someone who uses a handsaw. Driving a car doesn’t ruin long walks with a partner. It just takes you farther in less time.
3 I’ll never know everything about sex.
Even though our genes need sex to propagate, nobody is born inherently knowing how to have hot, mutually pleasure-oriented sex. It’s something we discover over time. And nobody is ever going to know everything about sex. It’s such a broad topic with so many intricacies. That’s like saying you know everything love, health, or food.
But you’re much more likely to find a food you love if you’re trying new things. Sometimes you’ll try something that makes you feel lukewarm. Sometimes, something really delicious elevates your standards. And sometimes, someone serves a better peach cobbler than what you can make yourself. But isn’t the satisfaction of tasting it still wonderful?
How can readers support me?
If you find my posts informative and want to see more, then feel free to donate money/buy me a coffee. Clicking the links throughout my blog and buying sex toys from my affiliates also brings me a commission at no extra cost to you. If anything, you’ll save money with the following coupon codes:
- Peepshow Toys – 10% off with code SUPERSMASHCACHE
- Spectrum Boutique – 10% off with code SUPERSMASH10
- Ignite Pleasure Products – 15% off with code SUPERSMASHCACHE
- Luz Arte Products – 15% off with code SUPERSMASHCACHE
- The Pleasure Garden (UK) – 10% off with code SUPER
- Velvet Thruster – 10% off handheld fucking machines and free shipping with code SUPER10
How can businesses work with me?
My services include:
- Promotional posts
- Social media promo
- Hosting banners & text links to your business
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates. You can also use the contact form below.
Email address: email@example.com