You can call me Cy of Super Smash Cache. I’m 26 years old and a Chaotic Neutral, switchy femme in Detroit. My contact email is super smash cache [at] gmail [dot] com
I am a Jill of All Trades! I have a biology degree with a minor in art, modeling by day, I performing by night, and side-hustle on this blog in-between. My endless interests make my ADHD a blessing and a curse, going through phases of obsession. Sex-positivity isn’t just an obsession, though; it’s a crucial part of who I am.
Tbh being a sex geek is more geeky than sexy
— A Super Smashing Christmas (@supersmashcache) December 24, 2019
When you’ve owned over $9000 worth of sex toys, it’s only natural to play favorites and have a hierarchy. If a toy melts me into a puddle of heart-eyes-emojis, you’ll know. And you’ll understand why — I’m clear about what makes a toy amazing or good or meh.
Accolades Super Smash Cache has received:
- 2020 – #30 on Sexual Alpha’s Top 50
- 2019 – #28 on Molly’s Daily Kiss’s / Chaturbate’s Top 100 Sex Blogs of 2019
- 2019 – Kinkly’s Top 100 Sex Blogging Superheroes (unranked list)
- 2018 – #26 on Molly’s Daily Kiss’s / Chaturbate’s Top 100 Sex Blogs of 2018
- 2018 – #10 on Kinkly’s Top 10 LGBTQ blogs
- 2018 – Kinkly’s Top 100 Sex Blogging Superheroes (unranked list)
- 2016 – #56 Kinkly’s Top 100 Sex Blogging Superheroes
But even if I didn’t have this blog, I’d still be:
- posting sex-positive memes on my personal Facebook
- winning vaginal weightlifting contests
- praising cervix massages
- volunteering to educate people about foreskin
- sculpting penises out of bacon to use as references for my drawings
How can readers support me?
If you find my posts informative and want to see more, then feel free to donate money/buy me a coffee.