Top 8 Stainless Steel Dildos, Ranked (njoy, L'Acier, Le Wand)
The intensity of metal dildos is hard to top — to the point where sex geeks have called them “missiles” or “snipers” for the internal erogenous zones. They're marvels of pleasure engineering.
- njoy's Pure Wand is top-tier for next-level G‑spotting precision
- The njoy Eleven's draw is the breadth, blurring together the G‑spot and A‑spot
- Capo by L'Acier is just deliriously delicious cervix massage perfection
- L'Acier's Reverb relies on its handle's weight to tilt the tip forward effortlessly
- Le Wand stainless steel dildos have more heft for momentum
I've said it before: my vagina is a machine that does not care about the differences between metal and flesh.
This post will recap the range of metal dildos I've reviewed over the years. Some are iconic cult classics (njoy Pure Wand, anyone?), while others are newer to the scene with must-mention merits and specialties.
It's hard to rank my favorites when they're all my favorites.
Perks of stainless steel sex toys
The luxurious, mirror-polished finish is just one facet of metal's magnetism.
They're high-end, and they're also designed for:
- Force, momentum, and focus — pressing harder against your walls at juuuust the right spot
- Temperature play — they cool down and warm up quickly, heightening sensation as a follow-up to, say, someone tracing ice cubes on you
- Slickness — the smooth surface demands hardly any added lubrication, and you can use any type of emollient (water-based, oil, or silicone) with stainless steel
Your mileage may vary, though. I'll quote what I said in a previous review:
What makes stainless steel dreamy to me as a dildo material makes it a nightmare for others. It's heavy! It's slippery! The unforgiving nature of steel can be uncomfortable for some users!
If you're in doubt, experiment with some glass toys before trying stainless steel dildos. I know what I like, though, and I think metal sex toys are so, so underrated. I love the depth, fortitude, and gusto when I get stuffed.
Some of the following toys’ design principles can be found in glass dildos. As well, some metal dildos listed here are more beginner-friendly or easier to grip than others.
Ranking the best metal dildos
They're all high quality, but I certainly have my preferences! I'll list the pros, cons, and ideal users for each one. Plus, it's a lovely walk down memory lane revisiting the best metal sex toys I adored (and continue to cherish) — and I can do more justice to them.
If I could only keep one dildo, it would be the njoy Eleven. I want to be buried with it when I die. This mini-review could be summed up:
My pussy's throbbing just thinking about it again.
Here's what 2019 me had to say about it
From my past njoy Eleven review:
If a fire burned my house down, I'd return to the rubble to retrieve my njoy Eleven afterward. […] Its stainless steel body is subjectively irresistible and objectively, nearly indestructible.
At 2.75 pounds, the njoy Eleven is 3.67% of my toy collection's estimated weight. […] I could kill someone with this bludgeon steel dildo if I wanted to. Wielding the njoy Eleven is what it means to be alive. I feel invincible.
What is the njoy Eleven's draw?
It's enormous, measuring (duh) eleven inches long, 1.75” wide on the “small” end, and 2” wide on the big end. The length is fan-fucking-tastic for deep penetration.
The smaller end is textured; ridges rub near the opening in addition to the tip bottoming me out. On the flip side, fingers fit in the furrows like an ergonomic handle when the thicker end is inserted.
Its weight distribution and shape can easily be leveraged. If you split it down the middle length-wise, the resulting sections would be equally weighted. Tilt the handle down to push the head up (or vice versa, depending on your position) against the front wall for maximum pleasure.
How does the njoy Eleven feel?
With the njoy Eleven, my G‑spot and anterior fornix erogenous zone are no longer distinct entities. Their boundaries dissolve until my entire front wall is one expanse of "FUCK!" and a button for inducing what looks like demonic possession of my body, like love and death at the same time.
I can keep going and going and going with it for one, two, twenty orgasms. It's a whole-body experience where I find myself whimpering and crying and, on occasion, panting with my tongue sticking out.
njoy Eleven measurements
- Weight: 44 oz
- Total length: 11” (of course)
- 2.0” across the bigger head
- 1.7” just under the head
- 1.7” across the “small” head
- 1.1” just under the head
- 1.2” mid-shaft diameter
njoy Eleven discounts, savings, and shipping
So you want an njoy Eleven but the cost is a bit much for ya. Are you in the USA? If so, I highly recommend getting the njoy Eleven from a Canadian shop to enjoy the conversion rate. Try Come As You Are, based in Toronto. $320 CAD is roughly equal to $236 USD, as of the date this review was posted!
If you're in the USA, Canada, Europe, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, or Japan, you can shop Peepshow Toys and use code SUPERSMASHCACHE for 10% off.
Finally, SheVibe also ships internationally and has fantastic customer service. Even if they can't ship directly to your country, they may still be able to use a forwarding service. Contact them for more details.
- ✓ Insta-cumming via G‑spotting
- ✓ Insta-cumming via A‑spotting
- ✓ Insta-cumming via cervix massage
Your mileage will vary, but it's bonkers how quickly I cum with the L'Acier Capo. And what can I say? I have a type. Capo is the unyielding analog to my beloved Uberrime Aptus:
- Semi-representational of a long penis
- Juicy, swooping head with a defined, clear corona
- Shallow upward arc
- Plenty of metal to fill me up
What did 2022 me have to say?
This review of the L'Acier Capo … might as well be summed up, “AAAAAAAAAAAA.”
Yup, it's another one of those.
…designed after a penis but stylized for extra impact. There's a substantial contrast between the glans and the sulcus/dip underneath.
How does the L'Acier Capo feel in use?
The combination of curvature and slope slips in my fornices easily, whether I want to massage the cervix itself, the A‑spot, or the G‑spot. I have no choice; I'm cumming within seconds. It's just so perfectly shaped for me. Long, filling, goes in deep, warms up to body heat? Hell, yeah.
My cervix is in awe. The flat head also kneads my front wall, and the corona pulls my G‑spot on the outstroke.
I didn't do justice to the L'Acier Capo in my original review. Why? I first wrote it for an Instagram caption and wanted to keep it brief, which was frankly a travesty not taking the time to savor and contemplate its deliciousness. Looking back, it's clear why it's a damn near perfect match.
So let's set the record straight: I couldn't have asked for a better mid-sized, semi-realistic steel dildo shape. That's not an exaggeration; the Uberrime Aptus was literally made for my body, and the L’Acier’s Capo fits similar specs while also being cast in my favorite material.
The only downside is that the bullet included is definitely on the weak and buzzy side, but I don't give three fucks about four fucks. The dildo shape fits me like a puzzle piece.
L’Acier Capo measurements
- Weight: 36 oz
- 7.0” insertable length
- 1.6” maximum diameter
- 1.2” diameter under the head
- 1.4” mid-shaft diameter
L'Acier Capo discount code
Use code SUPER20 at L'Acier for 20% off the Capo stainless steel dildo.
If you want a bendy, lightweight, silicone version of the L'Acier Capo, try the Smartee from La Boutique Voila. It's hollow and soft because it was originally made for pregnant women to masturbate, but anyone who wants a long reach handle can enjoy it:
- Using a dildo for partner play
- Navigating belly fat
- Mobility issues and needing more texture for grip
- Wanting to use as much insertable length as possible!
I'd much rather have the Capo's weight and rigidity, but the Smartee's vibrations are waaaaaay stronger.
I always cum within 30 seconds of using it. Your mileage will vary, but this dildo is damn good. Call me a three-pump chump (more on that in a bit).
First, here's what 2018 me had to say about the Pure Wand:
Before using your Pure Wand, apologize to your neighbors in advance for all the screaming.
Have some towels ready, even if you think you can't squirt. Maybe set aside some time to fully appreciate pounding your G‑spot to oblivion over and over again.
If you want the absolute most directly intense G‑spot dildo, one whose engineering is a timeless classic, this is it. Most sex shops won't even send the Pure Wand out for reviews anymore because it's already so well-praised that it simply doesn't need more.
Njoy Pure Wand pros and cons
What makes the njoy Pure Wand so great?
- The steep, C‑shaped curve isn't fucking around; it will do all the angling for you and bash right into your front wall.
- Its heft gives it ample force and momentum
- Double-ended — choose your scope of focus
- You don't need to move it much; just some small jiggling, swaying, rocking, or circling in place will do the trick.
- Nice weight for doing pelvic floor exercises for bigger, more intense orgasms
Why might someone not like it?
- It's intense, and only some are ready for that.
- It directs most force just past the pubic bone, which will satisfy most. However, every body is different, and some users are more sensitive a little lower down than where the Pure Wand focuses.
- Orgasms with the Pure Wand feel very sharply “one-and-done” for me. If you're mono-orgasmic, that might be ideal, though! Pair it with an external vibrator to round out the experience.
Should you get an njoy Pure Wand?
Ultimately, the Pure Wand is a specialist that is incredible at what it was designed to do: fucking assaulting the G‑spot via shallow penetration, just past the bone. It's also hella fun for weightlifting and was foundational to my sexual journey.
If you're unsure, I'd say to try some cheaper glass dildos first and see what shapes you like. Here are a few to consider, from most gently to most intensely G‑spotty:
- Chrystalino Champ — straight-shafted. Less focus. Excellent for deep penetration and cervix massage, too
- Chrystalino Superior — gently curved, double-ended, beaded for rippling front wall sensations
- Icicles No. 70 - multi-purpose glass dildo for intense G‑spotting and cervix massage.
However, if you've been fingered in that area and think, “Fuck yes, bend more and don't stop,” you already know the Pure Wand is for you. There's a reason its iconic status is right up there with the Magic Wand Rechargeable. Buy it once. Simultaneously spoil and bully your G‑spot for life.
njoy Pure Wand measurements
- Weight: 24 oz
- 8” straight across from end to end
- 1.0” across the smaller bulb
- 0.7” just under the head
- 1.5” across the bigger bulb
- 1.0” just under the head
- 0.5” mid-shaft diameter
njoy Pure Wand discount
The L'Acier Reverb steel hands-free vibrator is truly a next-level novelty. Its handle is so extra, but that external weight tilts the inserted portion effortlessly.
…turning the orgasm-to-effort ratio into just something else. There's practically no effort. We are approaching infinity and a “divide by zero” error. Cue modem dial-up static noises in my brain.
I banged out my original Reverb review in one sitting because was so in awe over how intense it was. The words kept gushing and pouring.
“Oh, my goddddd. What is happening? Fuuuuck, how is it doing that?” I thought, cumming not too long after inserting the L'Acier Reverb stainless steel dildo.
I wasn't thrusting it. I was barely even holding it. I hadn't even turned on the vibrations, yet my eyes were wide, and my mouth was hanging open. The A‑spot and G‑spot pressure was next-level.
Pros and cons of the L'Acier Reverb
- The bullet is moderately strong but quite buzzy.
- It doesn't fit standard bullet sizes since you can't have much margin of error with stainless steel. If you want more rumbly vibrations, wrap rubber bands around a slightly smaller bullet like the Blush Realm or We-Vibe Tango.
- Not easy for everyone to thrust (or hold inside, for that matter)
The plus sides
- Heavy — the weight is delicious inside me
- Feels fantastic even without the bullet
- The angling is already done for you; unyielding steel will press up against your front wall.
- Great for general G‑spot, prostate, and potentially A‑spot pressure
- Removable handles for easier reach during solo or partner play
- It can be rocked back and forth for extra pleasure, but also incredible hands-free
- Colossal delight with practically zero effort
- Weight: 31 oz
- Insertable length: 5.2”
- Maximum diameter: 1.3”
- Minimum diameter: 0.3”
- Handle length: 6.3”
- Handle diameter: 1.3”
L'Acier Reverb discount code
Use code SUPER20 for 20% off L'Acier steel dildos
Most of the perks of the njoy Eleven also apply to the Le Wand Contour, but there are some differences. Yup, the Contour fucks me stupid, and any remaining sass is gone when I use it. I'm just a puddle of pleasure slut.
Boom, boom, insta-come all-around. Sharp. Like the orgasms are blasted out of me.
The only reason it's not higher up on the list is that it's friggin’ heavy — waaaaay heftier than the Eleven, despite the striking resemblance.
Similarities between the Le Wand Contour and njoy Eleven
Both Contour and Eleven feel fantastic for G‑spotting and A‑spotting. Any internal erogenous zone? They'll get the job done again and again and again and again.
Here are notes from 2020 me about the Contour and Eleven's similarities:
- Eleven inches long
- Mirror-polished stainless steel
- Shallow S‑curves
- Generously swelling heads
- Double-ended, with different size options
- A ridged shaft on the "small" end
Le Wand Contour and njoy Eleven differences
- Head shape — the Eleven's heads are egg-shaped, tessellating damn well in my G‑spot, while the Le Wand Contour's are more squared-off. I get the G‑spot and A‑spot synergy with the Eleven but not the Contour.
- Diameter - the njoy Eleven measures 2.0” and 1.7” across the heads, while the Le Wand Contour measures 1.9” and 1.5”
- Weight — the njoy Eleven is strategically hollow to balance intensity and ease of use, weighing 44 oz. That's nothing to scoff at, but the Contour, in contrast, is solid steel at 72 oz. It's substantially harder to thrust. Another difference is that Eleven's weight distribution is centered; the bigger end weighs the same as the smaller end.
- Price - the Le Wand Contour costs way less.
The differences aren't minor. While I usually scoff at Le Wand's business model of “Copy other companies’ products but make them worse and more expensive,” I'll make an exception for the Contour.
Why? It's smaller and doesn't cost as much, addressing why shoppers might hem and haw at the Eleven. If the weight and head shape aren't dealbreakers for you, have at it. Rearrange your insides with the Le Wand Contour.
Closing thoughts on the Contour and Eleven
I find myself whimpering and crying when using either one, thrusting it, sighing with my mouth open, and remixing my guts. The Eleven was well worth the price tag for me, though. It's my absolute favorite dildo.
And even though the Le Wand Contour's deviations from the Eleven aren't ideal, it's close enough and may be just peachy for your priorities.
Le Wand Contour discount codes
Take 10% off the Le Wand Contour at Betty's Toy Box with code SUPER
Here's the thing: I like the njoy Fun Wand a lot. It's got a classic, shallow S‑curve that can laser-point the G‑spot and A‑spot. One side is beaded for anal interest. It's a versatile generalist.
But it's dainty. The njoy Fun Wand is firm and focused on one spot and nothing more. Don't expect the va-va-voom of the Pure Wand's angling.
It will get most jobs done, but think of the Fun Wand as a light and compact gateway to steel dildos — an exploratory glimpse.
njoy's Fun Wand size and silhouette are ideal for those who:
- Are shopping for their first-ever hard material dildo
- Like shallow penetration
- Don't mind a slender dildo that focuses on just one point
- Maybe want to explore deeper penetration without commitment
- Loooove the textures of anal beads
- Can appreciate something elegant and extra
The njoy Fun Wand works for all of my hot spots. It's pretty. It's great and giftable for users who specifically like daintier dildos that simulate a single finger's focus. TSA and customs officers would be less to take issue with it, plus you can easily fit the njoy Fun Wand into a small purse for partner escapades wherever you go.
njoy Fun Wand measurements
- Weight: 12 oz
- 8” total length
- 1.0” across the big end
- 0.8” across the smallest bead
njoy Fun Wand discount codes
Take 10% off the Fun Wand at Peepshow Toys with code SUPERSMASHCACHE
So the ridged, gradually swelling end of this steel dildo is yummy.
Here's what 2020 me had to say about the Le Wand Arch:
Think of [its] taper as kind of like the Desirables Dalia's thick end … but better.
You could even take it a step further and call it kindred to the LELO Mona 2's shape. In other words, it has a similar moderate-but-filling swell, with more substantial heft for va-va-VOOM.
The slight curve and longer insertable length (relative to the Mona) mean I can go in even deeper with the Arch for simultaneous A‑spot and G‑spot massage. Its bravado, in conjunction with the mild ribbing, results in an anterior orchestra that's both potent and complex.
On the flip side, with the Le Wand Arch's flat end? G‑spot toys with steep curves and leveled heads taunt me, and not in a good way. “Everyone else” in the toy review world likes them because of the way they knead the front wall, but they miss the mark for me.
Luckily, the Le Wand Arch is a liiiittle more rounded, so it fits a little better in my pubic bone's dip than, say, the LELO Ella. However, it’s not perfect for my body. It lacks vroom and could be more distinguished.
Yeah, it's more challenging to impress me now than three years ago.
I used to be over the moon for the Le Wand Arch. It'll make me cum quickly, for sure. And, in isolation, the Le Wand Arch is a good dildo. But I can't think of a situation where I'd use the Le Wand Arch's hooked side over, say, the L'Acier Capo.
The Le Wand Arch's tapered end, though? Beautiful. Filling. Harmonic. I want more hard material dildos shaped like that.
Le Wand Arch measurements
- Weight: 30 oz
- 8” total length
- 1.4” maximum diameter
- 0.8” mid-shaft diameter
Le Wand Arch discount code
Use code SUPER10 for 10% off the Le Wand Arch at Betty's Toy Box
The Slide offers vibrating steel anal beads on a looooooong shaft — 12 inches of insertable length for:
- Depth play in the back hole
- Or if you want a long handle for easy reach
For vaginal use, the knobs can pull rhythmically against the G‑spot, but the stimulation feels more residual, like the difference between 7UP and lime LaCroix; it's not as intense as with the toys higher up on the list.
As a reviewer, I occasionally crave the L'Acier Slide for pinpoint A‑spot massage. As a shopper, though, it wouldn't be a priority in my budget when there are so many other toys I could be playing with.
In short, the L'Acier Slide was definitely made more for deep anal exploration, and that's not quite my jam. It might be yours, though.
L’Acier Slide measurements
- Weight: 31 oz
- 12” insertable length
- 1.1” across the top bulb
- 0.4” minimum diameter
Summary and comparison table
Jump back to the table of contents to re-read the mini-reviews. <3
|Curvature||Best for....||Maximum diameter (inches)||Weight (oz)|
|njoy Eleven||Shallow S-curve||Remixing your guts, OMFG. Cervix massage, A-spotting, intense but indirect G-spotting. It's perfection if you love big, hard dildos deep inside you.||2.0||44|
|L'Acier Capo||Veeeery shallow L-curve||A mid-sized dildo that does evveerrrrrything under the sun well, including deep penetration and cervix massage.||1.6||36|
|njoy Pure Wand||Steep C-curve||An intense, direct, next-level G-spot and prostate sniping specialist that might make you squirt.||1.5||24|
|L'Acier Reverb||Defined angle — extremely bent L or asymmetric V||Raw, hands-free intensity and unforgiving angling against up to 5.2" of front wall (broad pressure over the prostate, G-spot, maybe A-spot in some users).||1.3||31|
|Le Wand Contour||Shallow S-curve||A slightly smaller njoy Eleven knockoff, if you're willing to deal with waaaaay more weight.||1.9||72|
|njoy Fun Wand||Moderate S-curve||A compact, beginner-friendly exploration toy for all things internal.||1.0||12|
|Le Wand Arch||Shallow C-curve||A semi-filling swell that indirectly rubs the G-spot. YMMV with the flat end, though.||1.4||30|
|L'Acier Slide||Veeeeery shallow C-curve||Anal depth play.||1.1||31|
L'Acier sponsored this post. Opinions expressed are my own.
Take 20% off L'Acier steel vibrators and other Velvet Brands with code SUPER20
PLEASURE PRINCESS. COMPACT, HIGH-CAPACITY HUMAN. CERVIX SORCERESS.
I've tested over 350 sex toys and love diving deep for cervical orgasms, A‑spot stimulation, and kinky odysseys into the subconscious.
Mesmerizing mindfucking or physical fisting? Blowing men or minds? Opening books or legs? Why not all of the above?
Can't get enough? Subscribe to new posts via email.