Review: Inya Rose, Womanizer Eco, Pillow Talk Dreamy
Once you find a clitoral air pulse massager that ticks all the boxes, you lose interest in the others.
That's why I'm giving you a fast blast of three new(-ish) releases and comparing them, instead of reviewing them individually:
- INYA The Rose by NS Novelties — the massager that went viral on TikTok
- Womanizer Premium Eco — the world's first sustainable, biodegradable, and vegan sex toy made of Biolene?
- Pillow Talk Dreamy by BMS Factory — from the makers of the best G‑spot massager under $55
The truth is that practically every air pulse toy fits works for my dainty clitoris. They all deliver a similar popping/thrumming sensation and get the job done — but some certainly serve me better than others.
How might air pulse massagers vary from one another?
Nozzle size — how wide the "mouth" is and how deep the tunnel goes
Controls — how many buttons and how intuitive is the interface?
Settings — is there an excellent distribution of options to choose from?
Strength and rumbliness — how fast and how far does the motor move?
Noise levels — is it discreet, or will your roomies know what's up?
You might care more about some of these features than others. For example, a transmasculine person would probably enjoy a pressure wave toy with a roomier opening. Someone who enjoys multiple back-to-back orgasms might prefer precise speed control. And, of course, some want to blaze forth and have the quickest orgasm possible.
All such preferences are valid — including when talking about toys that "everyone else" seems to love.
UPDATE: I've made a new mega-guide to clitoral pressure wave stimulators! Find out how the Rose sex toy measures up to the new Womanizer Premium 2, and how 20+ other clit-sucking toys compare, based on factors such as
- How powerful they are
- Which are best for pairing with penetration
- How wide the mouths are
- Which one is the best deal for the price
Check out the guide to clitoral air pulse massagers now… or keep reading if you want to go more in-depth into the Rose sex toy and whether it's worth it.
- 1. Will these air pulse toys fit your clit?
- 2. INYA The Rose clitoral suction toy by NS Novelties
- 3. Womanizer Premium Eco review
- 4. BMS Pillow Talk Dreamy multi-function air pulse vibrator
Will these air pulse toys fit your clit?
Before picking a clitoral suction toy, consider whether your anatomy will fit inside the nozzle. You can use pressure waves for focused stimulation on the frenulum or part of a big clit. However, many users would prefer an air pulse toy that encapsulates the entire clitoral glans.
Moreover, if a clitoris is longer than the tunnel inside the nozzle, the user risks injury. How? The pulsing membrane can pull in, creating a strong suction seal and bumping the user's junk repeatedly.
NOTE: The tunnel depth is based on how far I can stick my middle fingertip inside. My pinky can go in a little farther. These measurements aren't super scientific, but give you a general idea of what you're working with.
|Diameter (Major Axis)||Diameter (Minor Axis)||Depth|
|NS Novelties Inya Rose||0.5" (13 mm)||0.5" (13 mm)||0.3" (9 mm)|
|Womanizer Premium Eco||0.7" (18 mm)||0.4" (11 mm)||0.5" (13 mm)|
|BMS Factory Pillow Talk Dreamy||0.6" (16 mm)||0.5" (13 mm)||0.7" (18 mm)|
What to know about these toys' opening measurements
1. The Rose suction sex toy's opening is short; I couldn't even fit my whole pinky nail inside! Best practices with such a toy include using it over the clitoral hood. In addition, be ready to pry The Rose off of you immediately if it starts to hurt.
2. The Womanizer Premium Eco comes with two pressure wave nozzles of different sizes. These measurements above are for the bigger one.
3. The Pillow Talk Dreamy's "mouth" is the roomiest of the three clitoral air pulse stimulators reviewed here. It's also wider and deeper than the Lora DiCarlo Baci. However, the tunnel isn't nearly as long as, say, the Satisfyer Curvy vibrators'.
INYA The Rose clitoral suction toy by NS Novelties
The INYA Rose clitoral suction toy has three steady speed settings: vroom, earthquake, and devastation. Yep, this rose-shaped massager is one version of a viral TikTok sex toy, and it feels kind of like a demigod's lips raspberry-ing against you.
Does the viral "soul snatcher" rose sex toy live up to the hype?
Yes, SORT OF. It's currently the most potent clitoral air pulse toy for the price.
One button abruptly accelerates the INYA Rose massager from 0 to 60 to 100 to 120. There are also 7 rhythmic patterns, 2 of which have a consistent staccato feel; they don't dip down too much for too long.
This pressure wave massager's intensity is up there, close to the luxury-priced Lora DiCarlo Baci. Its highest speed is about the same as the Womanizer Premium 2's. The main difference in power? The NS INYA Rose sex toy is a little buzzier — high-pitched with slightly less depth. Considering that it's a quarter of the price, though, that's more than fair!
Why isn't the INYA Rose the best clitoral suction toy?
There's no such thing. If someone tells you that the viral rose sex toy is the best, without taking into account your preferences, they need to slow their roll.
Here's the problem: with highly intense, focused clitoral stimulation, it's common for one's genitals to get super sensitive after orgasm — in a painful way. It starts to hurt. Continuing the air pulses can fuck with the peak(s) of your climax(es).
And with a single-button toy, it's not easy to turn down the speed. What's more, you can't simply decrease pressure as you would with a conventional vibrator since the "mouth" needs to for a tight seal. In some cases, you could aim the nozzle on a different part of the clit (say, over the hood), but that's not a catch-all solution.
With a single button controlling air pulses, it's practically all-or-nothing.
What's more, it's LOUD. The Rose sex toy is visually discreet, but aurally? I hope you don't have roommates or housemates.
Who would I recommend the viral rose sex toy for?
The NS INYA Rose might be for you if you:
- KNOW you want intense and targeted clitoral sensations
- Don't care much about continuing stimulation after an orgasm
- Don't like the common pore cleaner-looking design of clitoral suction toys
- Are okay with a noisy sex toy!
If that description fits you, The Rose may be the best clitoral air pulse massager for you. But it's not for everybody.
If you're shopping for someone who:
- Is unsure whether they like clitoral air pulses
- Wants smaller increments between speed settings
- Is picky about vibrator intensity controls
- Tends to go for multiple orgasms
I implore you to get a clitoral pressure wave toy with "up" and "down" buttons. And don't let the price tag deter you — you still have plenty of compact options, some of which cost the same as or less than The Rose. See my comparison guide to clitoral air pulse massagers for the deets.
Other viral sex toys I've reviewed:
- Pipedream Fantasy For Her Ultimate Pleasure tongue-flicking suction toy
- Lora DiCarlo Osé 2 robotic dual stimulator with G‑spot bead
- Emojibator Chickie chick emoji-shaped suction toy
Womanizer Premium Eco review
Womanizer was the first company to make pressure-wave massagers, long before becoming a popular category in Toyland.
With the Womanizer Premium Eco, they're bringing you one of their most luxurious designs — with a twist. It's biodegradable, vegan, rechargeable, and comes in plastic-free packaging — all designed with sustainability in mind.
Premium vs. Premium Eco
You maintain most of the perks of the original Womanizer Premium:
- It's super quiet in use, especially for how strong it is.
- Smart Silence — the motor only pulses air when there's pressure applied to the head
- A slightly wider nozzle option
- 12 intensity levels to suit a vast range of moods and preferences
- Buttons to increase and decrease speed (!!!)
Unfortunately, not all of the original Womanizer Premium's features could be conserved. Here are the downsides of the Womanizer Premium Eco:
- It's only splash-proof and not waterproof
- The makers wanted the adhesives to be 100% vegan
- The Womanizer Premium Eco only comes in pink (for now)
- No slow-building "autopilot" settings
- It's okay; I never used those anyway
A biodegradable sex toy made of BIOLENE plastic?
Cue monocle emoji, as I find the marketing hype a bit intense. The Womanizer Premium Eco is the world's first biodegradable, vegan sex toy made of Biolene. But that's kind of like setting the world record for head pats while rubbing your belly on a spacecraft that only you have access to.
The main thing you need to know about Biolene is that it's a polylactic acid-based plastic derived from corn starch — akin to the Blush Gaia Eco's bioplastic, but not the same. With proper processing, it composts and breaks down within a couple of months.
What I find even more remarkable
Where I see the Womanizer Premium Eco trailblazing is (admittedly) mundane by other people's standards. It comes with a pick to take the toy apart once the mechanical components no longer work. The process is quick and tidy with a Phillips head screwdriver — no hacksaw or elbow grease necessary.
Why is that such a big deal to me?
In short, many body-safe sex toy components are already recyclable, including other vibrators' ABS plastic shells. But there's usually no easy way for the layperson to separate and sort the pieces before taking them to a recycling facility. It takes a lot of time and energy.
With the Womanizer Premium Eco, disposing of your dead vibe is a breeze, with minimal guilt. Pieces of it can be reincarnated instead of relegated to a landfill.
Sex toys and sustainability
It doesn't sound as groundbreaking or flashy as a new biodegradable plastic, but so much of sex toy sustainability lies in:
1. Recycled or compostable packaging instead of virgin plastic blister packs
2. Quality, body-safe toy materials that are chemically stable and last for life with proper care
3. Rechargeable rather than single-use batteries
4. Well-assembled motors that will at least last a few years
5. Clearer information on how to recycle or compost once the powered parts stop working
6. Buying a few toys that you really love instead of many you kinda-sorta like
It's not black-and-white, but many luxury sex toy brands already encourage waste reduction practices like those above. Womanizer just took it to the next level. I'd love to see more manufacturers follow suit, including offering budget-friendly options as Blush Novelties has.
BMS Pillow Talk Dreamy multi-function air pulse vibrator
Last but not least: BMS Factory's Pillow Talk Sassy G‑spot vibrator is full of rumbly witchcraft. It outperforms even the LELO Mona 2 while maintaining a price tag under $55. So how does the Pillow Talk Dreamy air pulse vibrator measure up to its older siblings? (Or, for that matter, its name?)
What makes the Pillow Talk Dreamy… dreamy
- 7 steady speed settings and the correct number of patterns: zero
- Roomier "mouth" opening (than the INYA Rose and Womanizer Premium Eco)
- It comes in blue in addition to pink
- Ergonomic shape fits easily in the palm
- The unique nozzle shape
I adore how the little "flower" bit flutters against my clitoral root and crura. It's subtle, but I enjoy the more diffuse stimulation. The Pillow Talk Dreamy is a fantastic option for people wanting a hybrid between pressure waves and gentle vibration.
It's on the buzzy side compared to the other toys mentioned above, but not as high-pitched as the Blush Lush Iris.
The BMS Factory Pillow Talk Dreamy has ample power to get the job done for me. And yes, it has only one button to control the motor, but considering the price and the small increments between intensities, I can't complain much.
I'm not a power queen when it comes to clitoral air pulses or suction, so take the following statements with a grain of salt.
I think more users would enjoy the Pillow Talk Dreamy than the NS Inya Rose sex toy. That doesn't make one better than the other — they have different target audiences.
Remember when I reviewed the Doxy Die Cast? Yes, super powerful, but I added the caveat that not everyone wants to feel like their vibrator might sand their clit off.
I want to inject that temperance into conversations about viral clitoral suction toys, too. The NS Inya Rose, while a remarkable specimen, isn't perfect for everybody. It might be perfect for you, though, if you're looking for the most powerful pressure wave stimulator under $100.
PLEASURE PRINCESS. COMPACT, HIGH-CAPACITY HUMAN. CERVIX SORCERESS.
I've tested over 350 sex toys and love diving deep for cervical orgasms, A‑spot stimulation, and kinky odysseys into the subconscious.
Mesmerizing mindfucking or physical fisting? Blowing men or minds? Opening books or legs? Why not all of the above?
Can't get enough? Subscribe to new posts via email.