16 Best Fun Factory Sex Toys I Love (...and 5 I dislike!)
Fun Factory makes stellar vibrators and pulsators, but I’ve cum more on some than others.
To celebrate their 26th birthday, let’s take a walk down memory lane. Here are the best Fun Factory toys I’ve tried — and the worst for me.
Some are fantastic all-around and worth every pretty penny. Their motors are strong and rumbly, their insertables are gasp-inducingly shaped and versatile, and there's goodness at many different price points.
Some of their toys are simply an awful fit for me, though.
Bear in mind that these rankings are through the lens of my preferences. Your mileage may vary, since your pleasure probably has very different priorities.
- 1. Fun Factory VIM
- 2. Stronic Surf
- 3. Tiger G5
- 4. Volta G5
- 5. SUNDAZE Pulse Vibe
- 6. Fun Factory Big Boss
- 7. B‑Balls Duo
- 8. Stronic Real
- 9. FUN Cups
- 10. Abby G
- 11. Bouncer
- 12. The Boss
- 13. LIMBA Flex
- 14. Fun Factory Bootie Fem
- 15. Fun Factory Bootie
- 16. NOS
- 17. 5 utterly forgettable Fun Factory toys (for me)
Fun Factory VIM
Next-level rumbly cordless vibrator
VIM by Fun Factory is the thuddiest rechargeable wand I've ever tried. Its unique weighted head carries a bassy, purring timbre throughout all its settings.
I've described it as:
…rapturous dopamine delight. I turn it up, climax, turn it way down when I’m sensitive but still on the plateau, insta-cum again, and repeat, going higher every time until I'm a sobbing mess.— my VIM Review on the Fun Factory USA blog
Here's how it compares to other rechargeable wands, in short:
- VIM's highest setting is only a hair less powerful but waaaaay rumblier than the Magic Wand Rechargeable.
- VIM has 5 steady speeds and 3 patterns; there isn't that big intensity gap in the middle like with the Magic Wand Rechargeable.
- The LELO Smart Wand 2 also has a deep, purring timbre, but doesn't come close to VIM's power.
Just read the full Fun Factory VIM review and thank me later.
Intensely ridged self-thrusting pulsator
Rapid, focused strokes, like a partner whose fingers won’t quit. My entire clitourethrovaginal complex jostled to oblivion. Ridiculously quick and effortless orgasms.
“Can I just leave the Stronic Surf inside me forever?”
Stronic Surf pros and cons
What I love about the Stronic Surf pulsator
- Hands-free (mostly…)
- The ridges’ strategic placement locks in place and targets all my internal hot spots.
- Slight forward tilt for G‑spot and A‑spot stimulation
- ACTUALLY WHISPER-QUIET
What I don’t like — including a downside that’s not even a downside
- My vagina tends to push toys out when I cum (which happens a lot). I know, woe is me, having to manually coax it inside when I orgasm repeatedly.
- Less thrusty, more jiggly. The stroke length gets shorter as you turn the speed up.
Ridged and rumbly insertable vibrator
The Fun Factory Tiger G5 offers a slightly forward curve, flexible shaft, and ribbing galore for a front wall smorgasbord of sensation. It’s no secret: Fun Factory’s insertable toys are bomb.
Fun Factory Tiger G5 pros and cons
What I love about the Fun Factory Tiger G5
- Rumbly, purring vibrations, as with all Fun Factory G5 toys
- Great control panel
- Great insertable length for A‑spot and cervix stimulation
- The motor is focused in the base but travels well through the shaft
- Just really all-around intense for every hot spot
What you might not like about this toy
- The clitoral stimulation nub is non-committal — you probably won’t use that part while thrusting unless you have a short clit-vag gap and like to bend the shaft to grind on your external bits.
Rumbly and fluttery external vibrator
Behold one of the few rechargeable vibrators that can make me squirt from clitoral stimulation alone. It takes a special kind of power and focus for a toy to do that.
And it’s not just for people with vulvas!
Fun Factory Volta G5 pros and cons
What I love about the Fun Factory Volta G5
- Super versatile. Use the body for broad stimulation, the tips for pinpoint, or the flaps to envelop a penis
- Rumbly AF — moderately intense power with deep, purring vibrations
- Fantastic control panel (as with all Fun Factory toys)
What I don’t like about the Fun Factory Volta
- Nothing! The Fun Factory Volta is practically perfect, as far as mid-sized external vibrators go.
SUNDAZE Pulse Vibe
Hella versatile pulsator-vibrator hybrid
“Like a partner’s fingers that just won’t quit” applies to using Fun Factory pulsators externally, too.
Remember what I said before about the stroke length getting shorter as you increase the speed? The SUNDAZE makes use of that quirk by offering pulsations and vibrations.
Fun Factory SUNDAZE pros and cons
What I love about the Fun Factory SUNDAZE
- Versatile AF — wide range of stroke lengths, from pulses to taps to vibrations
- The flat head and sharp edge at the tip allow for broad and pinpoint stimulation options
- The “scoop” under the head locks into place against the G‑spot
- ACTUALLY WHISPER-QUIET — IMO it’s the best discreet vibrator
What you might not like about this toy
- Don’t expect super strong vibrations. Think more fluttery pressure and less biting, zingy speed.
- I don’t love the head shape for G‑spot stimulation. But that’s okay since it’s more for external play.
Fun Factory Big Boss
One of the best, rumbly, girthy vibrators you can get
The Fun Factory Big Boss has the same G5 motor as the Tiger, but this one's way thicker, at about 1.8" diameter. Its shape is relatively frill-free and the head is a bit blunt, but you'll love it if you crave a biiiiig stretch with bassy, wobbling vibrations that will shake your whole internal clitoris.
I went woozy-face emoji when I turned on the Fun Factory Big Boss’s motor. “Oh fuck yeah, heaven is already here,” I thought.
Go behind the cervix with it, or in front on the A‑spot, or angle the shaft for coital alignment technique to grind on the clit.
Butt plug with bouncing beads (worn vaginally)
Other sex toy reviewers have long lauded jiggling Kegel beads (a.k.a. Ben Wa balls). Inside the hard plastic shell is a smaller pair of free-moving metal weights that tap-tap against the wearer’s walls. You can now experience that sensation in plug form.
What I love about the Fun Factory B‑Balls Duo plug
- The base serves as a stopper so that part of the beads stays closer to the mouth of my vagina — where I’m more sensitive to the tapping.
- It’s butt-safe, so even people without vaginas can enjoy the Fun Factory B‑Balls!
- HULA-HOOPING WHILE WEARING IT
What I dislike about this toy
- Nothing! It’s a lot of fun for the price.
- Your mileage may vary regarding how well it fits your anatomy, though. My pubic bone is short, and my G‑spot is quite shallow.
Sleek, representational self-thrusting dildo
Straight penetration at just the right speed and depth. It’s (again, nearly) hands-free magic for my internal clitoris.
What I love about the Fun Factory Stronic Real
- Basically everything I said above about the Stronic Surf’s motor
- Ridiculously quick orgasms, nearly hands-free
What I dislike about this toy
- I cum stupidly quickly and sometimes have to push it back in. Again. And again.
- But it’s not the Stronic Surf. I’d way rather get one of those than the Stronic Real.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE menstrual cups
The Fun Factory Fun Cups are among my favorite non-phallic things I’ve put in my vagina. They come in two sizes, and I like the bigger (Size B) one more.
What I love about the Fun Factory FUN Cups
- They’re longer than the usual round and bell-shaped menstrual cups — making them easier to retrieve from my “all wall, no ceiling” vagina.
- Excellent capacity for the size
- Sturdy ring but super thin and flexible everywhere else — less irritating than cups that are firm all-around
What you might not like about the Fun Factory FUN Cups
- No distinct stem or loop — but I don’t like menstrual cup stems anyway. It’s a personal preference.
G‑spotty rechargeable-battery vibrator hybrid
Enjoy the perks of both a rechargeable vibrator and a battery one — along with Fun Factory’s signature basslike vibrations. The Fun Factory Abby G features deep ridges and a sharply angled tip for G‑spotting.
What I love about the Fun Factory Abby G
- The firm core makes it easy to aim.
- G‑spotty and juuust enough hardness and length to be A‑spotty
- TEXTURES slide over the G‑spot again and again
- It costs less than the G5 vibrators and gives you a lil taste of luxury
- Convenient for travel
What you might dislike about the Fun Factory Abby G
- Not as strong as their G5 toys. But it's still great for its 2 AAA battery power source
Girthy dildo with bouncing beads inside
The Fun Factory Bouncer is mostly dildo, part Kegel ball, and part shake weight. It stands at 7.1”, is harnessable, and contains three beads inside that jostle around in their shells.
What I love about the Fun Factory Bouncer
- Length and forward tilt are great for slipping into the A‑spot
- Rippling sensation with the three bumps
- Can add a light tapping or rolling sensation, depending on how you move it
What you might dislike about the Fun Factory Bouncer
- The head and shaft beads aren’t super defined, so it’s not very G‑spotty for everyone
- If you want more definition, get the LuzArte Bubbles instead
- Jostling the beads in any meaningful way takes effort and is not for the lazy masturbator! It’s fun, but you’ll have to direct it.
Somewhat girthy, semi-representational dildo
- Thicc, 1.7” maximum diameter head — fun to clench around
- 6.7” insertable length
- Thin harnessable base
- Defined coronal ridge for G‑spot massage
I don’t have much else to say about it. It’s great. It’s a thicc dick and filling but with few frills.
Posable silicone dildo with a wire core
Whether you want a steep C‑curve for G‑spot and prostate massage or an S‑curve for deeper penetration, the Limba Flex has you covered.
What I love about the Fun Factory LIMBA Flex
- Super versatile and its curves can hit a range of hot spots
- The LIMBA Flex medium easily slides into cervical fornices
- Retains its curvature well
- Moderately protruding head for hooking against the G‑spot or prostate
- Slim and harnessable — great for beginner anal play
What someone might dislike about the LIMBA Flex
- If you like girthy dildos, this one isn’t for you.
Fun Factory Bootie Fem
Wearing a butt plug during vaginal intercourse
The Fun Factory Bootie Fem is a small-ish plug with an asymmetric T‑shaped base that fits between the cheeks easily, while leaving the vagina exposed so you can pair it with penis-in-vag intercourse. Get a little taste of double penetration.
That little groove at the tip also catches lube so that more stays up top and less slips down… which is really nice when there's such a gentle taper and steep slope!
Fun Factory Bootie
Butt plug with slight forward tilt and narrow base
I’m not super super into plugs, but I have nothing but respect for the Fun Factory Bootie’s design:
- Forward curve and slightly bulbous head easily stay put for long-term wear
- Lightly rocks back and forth, so the sphincter tightens and relaxes
- Flexible and slender base fits between cheeks
- It comes in three sizes
- Is affordable for what it is
Low-profile vibrating cock ring with a decent strength-to-size ratio
Shown here: NOS on The Boss and Abby G.
What I love about the Fun Factory NOS
- Compact and easily fits between two bodies
- It can be worn as a finger vibe
- The edges are easy to grind against
- Prongs for clitoral surround sound, if you’re into that
- Low-pitched vibrations and strong for its size — enough to be worth it during partner play IMO
Why someone might not like the NOS
- Compact cock rings aren’t for you if you need lots of power.
- One button control. I wouldn’t thrust especially exuberantly with it, lest I press it accidentally
5 utterly forgettable Fun Factory toys (for me)
The Fun Factory Stronic G is a G‑spotty self-thrusting pulsator dildo with a flat head. And it’s faaaaaan-fucking-tastic if your G‑spot is on the front wall past your pubic bone. Unfortunately, that’s not the case with my body. I need more pressure, a little bit lower in my vaginal canal.
Thus, I hesitate to recommend the Stronic G's hefty price tag to someone unless I know their history of other toys they liked. Thank u, next!
Shown below is the Stronic G next to the Stronic Surf.
The Fun Factory Darling Devil is in the same Battery+ line as the Abby G. The angling and ridges are great, and the little devil horns are aesthetically adorable. However, they were quite dainty and lacked durability, making it relatively easy for them to break off. Stick to the Abby G.
Fun fact: I gifted this external “lay-on” rechargeable vibrator to a friend who was new to sex toys. It’s good. It works. But someone who already has a more extensive collection probably won’t care for the Laya II much.
It lacks versatility; the Laya II doesn’t offer any pinpoint options, nor is it powerful enough for me to appreciate the breadth. Fun Factory’s Laya II is middle-of-the-road regarding vibration quality and shape. I’m sticking to my rumblier G5 insertables and firmer Abby G.
Bi Stronic Fusion
I liked using the Fun Factory Bi Stronic Fusion, but we have better alternatives now. When it came out, the Bi Stronic Fusion fit my G‑spot way better than the Stronic Eins and Drei. (The Zwei was discontinued very quickly.)
Meanwhile, the Bi Stronic Fusion’s G‑spotting tip was more refined and targeted towards my G‑spot. It was the first Stronic pulsator that worked for me, though. But the external clitoral motor might as well not have been there. It was dinky and buzzy and missed my clit by a mile.
Shown below is the Stronic Real next to the Bi Stronic Fusion.
Are you sensing a pattern here? External-only vibrators aren’t Fun Factory’s strong suit! The Be One came in a cool case and daintily fit between fingers. But it wasn’t even worth using. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone when there are many better bullet vibrators.
This post contains affiliate links, which bring me a commission at no extra cost to you. Shop my favorite online sex toy retailers while supporting me. Thank you!
It might just be me, but I think all of the links for you Vim review link to Fun Factory and not the review.
Good catch. On this page, I linked to the product page.
Not everywhere, though. My review IS on Fun Factory's website. https://us.funfactory.com/blogs/sex-tips/how-vim-became-cy-smashs-favorite-wand?a_aid=supersmashcache