5 Reasons Why I Like the Eroscillator More Than the Hitachi Magic Wand

12 Responses

1. Clara says:

Thanks for this post! The magic wand’s a little too strong for me so this helped 🙂

2. Trix says:

I’ve never had a wand, but have always been curious about the Eroscillator!

3. Kalliopeia says:

I am deeply, deeply loyal to the MWR (due, in part, to the aforementioned curing of anorgasmia), but I lust deeply after an Eroscillator, so it was interesting to see how these two famous toys compare. Thanks!

4. Slink says:

I knew people liked the Eroscillator but I never thought it would be comparable to a Magic Wand! First image of the movement of the Eroscillator head really has got me curious about it.

• They ARE very different toys, but that’s kind of what I like about the Eroscillator— not everyone likes broad, buzzy stimulation. For those who have the total opposite preferences from what the Hitachi offers, an Eroscillator or Zumio is a very good fit.

5. Jay says:

This list pretty much sums up my experience with the magic wand original. It was my first sex toy and when it didn’t work for me it turned me off of vibrators for years. I’m glad that you wrote about this because had I found it when I was younger I would have more quickly learned about pin point vs broad stimulation and buzzy vs rumbly.

6. DizzyD says:

I’m thinking of getting the Eroscillator or the Zumio. The Erscillator seems more versatile, but it’s also more expensive. I’ll have to think about it!

7. Anna says:

I’m intrigued by the Eroscillator, but I might be shallow because it is pretty difficult for me to get over how ugly it is haha. The price point is probably the biggest detractor for me right now, though. I appreciate how you always mention cheaper alternatives!

8. B R says:

Id like to see a current 3 or 4 way comparison of the currently available wand vibrators. Any chance that’s in the works?

9. G says:

Am hoping to get this in the future, so I love learning more about it. Thank you for providing your perspective!

1. February 24, 2018

[…] 5 Reasons I Like the Eroscillator More than the Hitachi Magic Wand by Cy of Super Smash Cache […]