Pris Toys Basilisk review: dual-density dildo with soda can width

6 Responses

  1. Kitten says:

    Just finished binging your blog after discovering it through blog-recommendation Reddit post and my damn. Where have you been my whole life. I’ve wasted so much of my precious time and energy doing literally anything else but learning valuable information about my previous toys, 80% of whom sucked (the other 20% have recently died). I appreciate all of the cons you’ve included in this article as this toy is TANTALIZINGLY beautiful and made it on its way to my wish-list, but as an insertion-noob, this would have put me off future attempts for sure. I appreciate this, and you. c:

  2. G says:

    “It fills a void but also feels too shy and non-committal, not knowing what it wants. It’s potential and nothing more.”

    very nicely worded & another good read!!

  3. Citrine says:

    I seriously appreciate you being specific about the core and where it ends in addition to the the squish of the outer layer. I’ve had my eye on another Pris toy (the Ursula) since it came out but wasn’t sure about getting it with no other reviews in sight.

  4. Trix says:

    I wasn’t aware of this company…even though this toy wouldn’t work for me due to girth alone, I appreciate the detailed review!

  5. Prudence says:

    If only as much effort had been put into the physical design of this toy as was clearly used in the color scheme, it could have been a great toy. Unfortunately, pretty colors don’t fix design flaws.

  6. Lisa Stone says:

    What a wonderful color scheme. I would buy it just for that.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.