Uberrime Fascinus, Bound 2.0 XL, and Selene dildo review
We’re going MAGICALLY MAXIMALIST and FULL FRILLS with these Uberrime dildos.
- Fascinus, a huuuuuge, winged cock inspired by ancient Roman amulets for protection from the evil eye
- Bound 2.0 XL, a hella veiny and rope-besieged member — light on the CBT, heavy on the bulge, bigger than my forearm
- Selene — illuminate your insides with intense ribbing, chain textures, and godly glitter — inspired by the Greek moon goddess
As always, expect magic and mythos from Uberrime dildos — there’s culture to the chaos. Let’s explore sex toy history and the depths of Wikipedia together.
Uberrime Fascinus review: girthy winged dildo
The Uberrime Fascinus Large looks like a beast next to my hand, ready to punish this pussy with its 2.2” diameter. Its meticulously feathered wings fold and flex for clitoral crura surround sound — or, if I want more pressure on the glans, I can slightly rotate the Fascinus to center just one wing.
Fittingly, the root word of “fascinus” is similar to that of fascination, originally meaning to cast a spell on or bewitch. Its dickmatizing folklore goes far deeper than 7”.
40% of the world’s cultures believe in the evil eye — the supernatural idea that others could cast curses on you via a malevolent gaze. The ancient Greeks and Romans used phallic amulets to protect from such misfortune. Hence Wiktionary’s definitions of “fascinum”:
- A charm, spell, witchcraft
- A phallus-shaped amulet worn around the neck as a preventative against witchcraft
- A kind of seashell
I sure as hell needed to elevate my apotropaic defenses, leading me to two “obvious” and “logical” conclusions:
- I need more dildos in my life.
- I should place them strategically around me as a “kind of lightning conductor for good luck” — archaeologist Ralph Merrifield’s words, not mine.
How the Uberrime Fascinus feels inside me
Dear lord, why is it so thick? There’s so much of it, yet my vagina wants more of the Uberrime Fascinus.
The glossy, swooping head slides in easily, all things considered. After that, its mid-shaft bulges out, then slooooowly tapers down, like a baseball bat.
Here’s what these features mean for me while thrusting:
1. Stimulation from this dildo is mostly distinctly clitoral. The girthiest part glides over the mouth of my vagina during each “out” stroke for a serious stretch. It’s not fucking around when pulling on and stimulating my internal clitoris. There’s a lot of external clitoral stimulation on the “in” stroke, too.
2. The thin part of the shaft bends easily, allowing me to orient the wings’ feather tips against my clitoral glans and labia for added pressure. So yes, the decorative details make a difference, as long as you can consume most of the insertable length. There’s also tons of texturing at the bottom of the shaft. Same deal; use it to bump and grind against the clit with deep, slow sliding movements.
3. I can easily grip the balls as a “handle” for extra leverage when angling the Uberrime Fascinus.
4. My cervix appreciates how easily the squishy, sloped tip slides into the pocket behind it (the posterior fornix). However, quite a bit of the length is used for angling rather than insertion, so I wish there was more insertable length to ram harder, though. Your mileage may vary.
5. The veinage is primarily visual. With the smooth and slippery surface, textures on the shaft don’t feel like much, which may or may not be a good thing for you. I like it because it means I can go hard and fast, focusing on the pressure shifts more than anything else.
Uberrime Fascinus and Fascinos measurements
Maybe you’d rather have the wingless Fascinos, which is, as the product info page puts it, “based on an ancient stone phallus that was used as an indication that a brothel was beyond the doors in which it was hung.” It’s a sleeker, somewhat standard realistic dildo with three skin tones.
|Fascinus only||Fascinus and Fascinos|
Who is the Uberrime Fascinus for or not for?
The Uberrime Fascinus is not for sex geeks who:
- Strongly prefer to go super, super deep
- Seek easy G‑spot angling; a firmer shaft and more front-loaded head would better serve you in that department
- Need lots of internal texture; the surface is too smooth to do much along the walls
The Uberrime Fascinus is ideal for dildo fanatics who:
- Mainly seek sensation at the bottom third of the vagina
- Enjoy coital alignment technique and sliding or bumping motions against the clit
- Relish the “out” stroke when thrusting just as much as the “in” stroke
- Looooove the beautiful marbling and intense detailing
- Just want a mythical-looking dildo with wings because HOW CUTE IS THAT?!
Get the Uberrime Fascinus and Fascinos
Uberrime Bound review: 2.0 XL rope bondage dildo
“That looks like two mythical beasts on either side of a cock that they’ve punished.”
— a friend seeing my photo of the Fascinus, Bound 2.0 XL, and Selene
As the name suggests, the Uberrime Bound 2.0 is a re-release of an old design. Its cock-and-ball torture-inspired silhouette had been around since at least 2013 — before I started my blog.
Fast-forward 8 years. SheVibe owns the rights to the design, and they’ve passed it on to Uberrime to bring the creation to life, “swollen and bulging with exotic pleasure!”
How do I feel about the Uberrime 2.0 XL?
Not only is the Uberrime Bound XL girthy, but its forte is also in its cascading contours. Each bump — between the spiraling strands — feels like the tension of getting a cock head in for the first thrust, but on repeat.
I screamed into a pillow, giving my vocal cords permission to pierce the air unfettered, thrusting as hard as I wanted.
Of course, you can tip drill to savor tactile traction. But chances are if you’re trying the XL size option, you chose ten inches of dildo for a reason. As with many giant Uberrime Dildos, the tip is tapered and sloped on one side, making it easy to slip behind my cervix and bottom me out.
Uberrime Bound 2.0 vs. the original casting
“Detailed” is an understatement with the Uberrime Bound 2.0.
Their signature shimmer illuminates every:
- Twist of the winding rope, including knots at the frenulum and base
- Pore, vein, and skin wrinkle on the shaft
Most of the skin creasing is just under the head, like a retracted foreskin, but there’s also plenty further down where the rope digs into the sumptuously soft flesh. In contrast, there’s minimal texturing at the sloped, glossy glans.
Bound rope-themed dildo softness
That brings me to the, uh, rough history between the original Tantus Bound and me. Amid the ridiculous Shore 40A-ish firmness and matte silicone finish, its vaginal rugburn turned me off to textures for years. I neatly boxed myself into the “faint of vagina” confines until around 2018.
Many seasoned sex toy connoisseurs reading this raised their eyebrows at “Shore 40A.” That’s about how hard a pencil eraser is — and on top of that, the Tantus Bound rendition’s surface was rugged.
Uberrime’s version is considerably smoother and softer, at Shore 0050 for the Bound 2.0 XL. It came up as 3A on my hardness durometer; think of sliiightly stale gummy candy. The regular size Bound 2.0 is about a 6A, balancing stability with comfort.
Uberrime Bound measurements
|Bound 2.0||Bound 2.0 XL|
Closing thoughts on the Uberrime Bound 2.0 XL
People have asked me, “Is [the Bound 2.0 XL] huge, or are you just tiny?” And my answer is both.
I seriously don’t see any downsides to it, as long as you’re its size royalty target audience:
- The 8.75” insertable length sounds delicious to you
- You can handle a 2.2” diameter at the head and 2” all the way down
- You enjoy (tempered) textures and some squish
- Deep, straight penetration appeals to you
- You love investing in fuckable works of art — the Bound 2.0 is nothing short of that
Get the Uberrime Bound 2.0
Uberrime Selene review: moon goddess dildo
I imagine the Uberrime Selene as a cloaked figure in chains. The duster swoops and drapes and is embossed with moon phases on the collar and “skirt.”
Even if you’re not personifying the Uberrime Selene, the attention to detail is striking:
- The individual chain links are crisply defined.
- Even with the sharp ridges (i.e., “fabric” folds), the soft Shore 0050 silicone makes the textures quite manageable.
- No fewer than seven stylized vulvas are incorporated into the design.
My favorite way to use the Uberrime Selene is to turn it sideways so that the prominences along the shaft press into my front wall upon insertion. Twisting is fun, but I still default to deep and hard thrusting. And feeling those apexes glide again and again quickly makes me see stars.
For shallow penetration, its flexibility makes it easy to bend and grind the textured shaft against the clitoris. Most of the sensation is in the lower half of my vagina, even when the Uberrime Selene is inserted all the way.
Since it’s quite squishy and slim at the tip, then tapers out, it’s most intense at the bottom of the shaft. In other words, if you prefer something front-loaded and unyielding, or deep cervix massage is a must-have, this dildo isn’t for you.
I like the Uberrrime Selene, but it wouldn’t be a standalone toy for me. It would be part of a lineup with a longer and firmer dildo, like the Aptus. Or, if I’m craving the sharp edges, I think of the Uberrime Selene as a more venerated but daintier Tantus Tsunami.
Uberrime Selene measurements
- Length: 7.5”
- Head diameter: 1.43”
- Mid shaft diameter: 1.75”
- Base shaft diameter: 2.07”
- Insertable: 6” (approximately)
Get the Uberrime Selene
This post was sponsored! Opinions expressed are my own.
PLEASURE PRINCESS. COMPACT, HIGH-CAPACITY HUMAN. CERVIX SORCERESS.
I've tested over 350 sex toys and love diving deep for cervical orgasms, A‑spot stimulation, and kinky odysseys into the subconscious.
Mesmerizing mindfucking or physical fisting? Blowing men or minds? Opening books or legs? Why not all of the above?
Can't get enough? Subscribe to new posts via email.