7 Kinks to Combine With a Dollification Fetish
Ever want to be posed, played with, and finished inside like a fuck doll? Or tossed around? Welcome to the wonderful world of dollification.
What is dollification?
In simple terms, dollification is a fetish for roleplaying a living doll. In case you needed a recap of a certain '90s Europop classic:
Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I can act like a star; I can beg on my knees
Dollification can easily bleed over into a wide range of mild-to-wild BDSM practices. There are endless types of dolls and ways to defile and use your plaything.
Imagination, life is your creation.
Why might someone be into dollification as submission?
A living doll might enjoy…
- Feeling treasured, cherished, and cared for by their “owner”
- Envisioning an alternate world where everything is perfect and under control
- A respite from the responsibilities and “big questions” of life
- Pretending to be passive to an external force, thus relinquishing the shame of really fucking enjoying receptive sex (which can loop around to feeling adored)
- Laying back to let their partner do all the work
- Imagining the simple life purpose of servitude — in taking cock and containing cum like a perfectly posable, ready-to-please Joytoy
Combining dollification with other kinks
Still with me? It's not much of a detour to hypnosis, bimbofication, and more.
- I. Hypnosis (for mental bondage)
- II. Creampies, face fucking, cum swallowing
- III. Bimbofication (and himbofication)
- IV. Fisting (and roleplaying a puppet)
- V. Suspension rope (an imagined marionette?)
- VI. Needle play (and “Voodoo dolls”)
- VII. Cyberpunk roleplay (and consensual non-consent)
Warning: These kinks carry inherent risks. I trust that my readers are savvy enough to:
- Research safety precautions from people who specialize in the activities involved
- Read up on how to negotiate risk-aware, consensual consent and safewords
- Build their experience levels as appropriate and know their limitations
These practices are not for everyone. They're not even all for me; we’re just here to explore what's possible.
Hypnosis (for mental bondage)
Dolls bend to your bidding, literally and figuratively. Hypnosis guides its listener into a trance of suggestibility, wherein they take on the headspace and behaviors of a doll, like following directions as a blank, usable slate.
The human love doll is under your control not because they're physically restrained but because they've willingly shared the vulnerability of being someone else's fuck toy and take pleasure in it.
Creampies, face fucking, cum swallowing
Perhaps the most intuitive way to dollify someone is to imagine their holes as cum receptacles to finish inside. Creampies inside fuck toys can feel so good in so many ways:
- The power dynamic of claiming or being claimed
- A thrill from the risk of getting pregnant
- A fantasy reprieve from making complex life decisions
- Climaxing at the same time as one's partner
- The sensory experience of having cum inside
Is it a coincidence that my blog post about creampies has been #1 on Google search results for “creampie kink,” ahead of Pornhub and Wikipedia? No, I don't think so.
I also don't usually think creampies are a kink, but that depends on the intent. If it's because of the risk and fear, I'd say it's kinky.
Americans in the 2020s are tired of fighting the future — and increasingly want a fucking break to be blank beyond breeding fantasies.
FURTHER READING: 7 Steamy Skills For Soft Dominant Dirty Talk
Bimbofication (and himbofication)
Bimbofication is the fantasy of evolving mentally and physically into a hot, ditzy slut — a perfect pairing for dollification. The term “bimbo” used to be a pejorative stereotype, but bimbofication in the 2020s:
- Conjures Millennial nostalgia of the late '90s and early '00s (think pink-clad party girl Paris Hilton and Legally Blonde Elle Woods)
- Is being redefined as having a safe space stop giving a fuck
Wear whatever the fuck you want. Flirt and have fun. Ride a dumb, pillow-lipped Marine's himbo face and get body glitter stuck in his beard. Most of all, claim pleasure for pleasure's sake!
Is bimbofication problematic, or can it be feminist?
Again, I'd say it depends on the intent. Bimbofication can be a small rebellion against capitalism when you refuse to define your worth by:
- The traditional academic establishment
- How well you fit in with old white men in suits
- Men can enjoy bimbofication, too, when they're just so fucking sick of the pressure to maintain an image. Some go as far as cock caging.
- Your hustling labor output
To quote Legally Blonde's producer, Marc Platt, regarding Elle Woods’ apparent naïveté:
“The world looks at her and sees someone who is blond and handsome, but no more. She, on the other hand, does not judge herself or anyone else. She thinks the world is great, she's great, everyone is great, and nothing can change that. She truly is an irrepressible modern heroine.”
Fisting (and roleplaying a puppet)
“We can't have you thinking about turning me into a trembling fuck puppet while you're at work,” I texted a partner.
“Fuck puppet” evokes a sense of control over the receptive partner via their body cavity. Every little move of your fingers inside them takes them higher into euphoria and deeper into helplessness. They're at your mercy, and you feel invincible. I'd know; I've both fisted and been fisted vaginally.
Yeah, this post about dollification is going to get weirder.
Suspension rope (an imagined marionette?)
Suspension rope bondage involves tying someone up, lifting them by restraints anchored to a hard point (or multiple), and positioning them as the rigger pleases.
That can mean upside down, opening up their legs, bending them over, and so on. Make them dance and adjust the angling and penetration depth like an obedient marionette.
The excitement of suspension rope also includes:
- The slow-burn sensuality of hands and textured jute sliding across one's skin
- A sense of danger, surrender, vulnerability, and trust between partners
- Expanding one's “vocabulary” of sex positions to fuck and be fucked
Roleplay geeks could take it a step further and enact the following:
- A waterbending, bloodbending puppeteer
- Switchy role reversal with one partner kidnapping and being suspended by the other
Let's be honest; we all know Hama from Avatar: The Last Airbender was a freak.
Needle play (and “Voodoo dolls”)
Another type of doll that can be kinkily roleplayed is a poppet to stick needles in (commonly misattributed as a Voodoo practice).
The sharp pain of the needles entering and stacking on one another is “just the beginning,” wrote Kitten Valentine in the Autostraddle article, Needle Play Brings Me Back into My Body Over and Over Again. “Once the needles are in, you can move, twist, tap, hit, or even threaten to step on them.”
Play piercing can come with an endorphin rush and sense of release — potentially emotionally cathartic and reaffirming one's bodily autonomy. A benevolent Dominant could roleplay the exorcism of limiting beliefs for the submissive doll to release in a ritual.
Even outside the context of kink, it's not unheard of for people to push their limits and enjoy the process of, say, decorative piercings and tattoos.
Play piercing is (as one might imagine) masochistically intense and more high-stakes than many other forms of kink. Precautions include disinfecting the pierced area and containment of needles.
Cyberpunk roleplay (and consensual non-consent)
Clouds always knows. Your deepest desire — we find it. – Cheri Nowlin, Cyberpunk 2077
Last but not least, Cyberpunk 2077 gave dollification a sci-fi spin. In this video game's world, the Clouds nightclub was also a high-end Dollhouse (a.k.a. tech brothel) that offered to:
- Scan the client's desires and fantasies
- Transfer the data to the doll and control their behavior in-session
- Wipe the doll's memory after every session, “giving clients absolute freedom and discretion. It's a win-win… right?”
If it sounds fucked up, that's the point. Part of BDSM's draw is a consensual, controlled setting where you get to play with vulnerability. That can include the taboo of simulated non-consent, with adequate negotiation and aftercare.
Closing thoughts about dollification
Dolls are fueled by imagination and fantasy, as is kink. What roles would you want a living human doll to play, and what was your favorite part of this post?
As the writer, I laughed reading about the legal battle between Mattel, owner of Barbie; and MCA Records, Europop band Aqua's record label. Mattel tried to sue Aqua over the song “Barbie Girl.” In response, Judge Kozinski literally told the parties to chill.
This post was sponsored! Opinions expressed here are my own.
PLEASURE PRINCESS. COMPACT, HIGH-CAPACITY HUMAN. CERVIX SORCERESS.
I've tested over 350 sex toys and love diving deep for cervical orgasms, A‑spot stimulation, and kinky odysseys into the subconscious.
Mesmerizing mindfucking or physical fisting? Blowing men or minds? Opening books or legs? Why not all of the above?
Can't get enough? Subscribe to new posts via email.