Review: Biting Lips & Vibrating Tongue Oral Sex Simulator From Bestvibe
I’m shocked at how quickly this little oral sex simulator made me cum.
Even with the buzzy tongue vibrations, the lips’ kissing movement and placement incorporated some of what I had become accustomed to with oral sex.
Here’s a less-known fact about my masturbation habits: the bottom-most part of my vagina is super sensitive to shallow tip drilling and vibrations. That’s where much of the clitoral legs are located, and shallowing can deliver some urethral sponge stimulation on the front wall.
And one of the quickest ways to finish me off is to press on the labia near the vaginal opening — tapping and pulsing on the cusp of internal and external stimulation.
How This Biting Lips & Tongue Vibrator Worked
Here's the best way I can explain how this biting mouth vibrator works with my anatomy:
- The top lip is positioned on my external clitoris.
- Shallow vibrations in the tongue are focused at my vaginal entrance.
- Its tip is pinpointed with a distinct edge.
- The bottom lip is on the rim of my back wall.
- The opening and closing as the lips slide up and down, at a rate of 155–200 puckers-ups per minute if there’s minimal friction.
That’s up to 3 per second, and it feels way better with lube! And yes, the movement, is mechanical, but:
- It’s not too different from how a partner might move their tongue and lips up and down to shift the clitoral pressure.
- It stays where it needs to, maintaining clitoral contact the whole time with its one-centimeter range of motion.
- It’s just right for my clit-vag gap of 1 inch.
And its lips are surprisingly supple for what they do. They’re not squishy, but they flex and push back readily — the motor’s structural scaffolding starts about a centimeter down from the lips’ rim.
Your mileage may vary if your measurements differ from mine — say, the spacing between your clitoris and vagina is wider. It wouldn’t be the best fit for you for dual stimulation.
This toy can also stall, so it’s not for those with big enough junk to jam between the tongue and the roof (or floor?) of the mouth — or those who need ample pressure. That’s a non-concern for me here, though.
This biting lips vibrator almost feels like its measurements were made for me.
Vibration Quality, Controls, and Biting Lip Motor Settings
That brings me to something most users consider a downside: the vibrations are the buzziest I have ever encountered. Its tongue’s steady vibration settings measure about 190, 211, and 220 Hz.
For comparison, the FUN FACTORY VIM’s top speed is 73 Hz, the Magic Wand Rechargeable’s is 97 Hz, and the Doxy Die Cast’s is 150 Hz. And that’s fine for a heavy wand. This tongue vibrator motor is itty-bitty and a significant departure in vibration pitch from what I’m used to, so if buzzy is a dealbreaker for you, don’t use that part of the toy.
I’m not surprised, considering that this biting mouth vibrator is a cheap and generic white-label product — a moderate strength but mosquito-like vibration quality is par for the course, and you get what you pay for.
How This Biting Oral Sex Simulator Felt in Use
When I first turned on this oral sex vibrator’s tongue motor, I definitely thought, “Oh, no.” But that turned quickly into “Oh, fuck” in actual use, with the tongue’s border pressed up against my clit. No lip movement yet — just stationary vibration. I wasn’t expecting that to make me cum, and all I could think afterward was, “Well, then.”
Three buttons control the biting and vibrating motors independently:
- The center power button turns the whole unit on.
- The sine wave turns on the tongues’ vibrations — 3 steady speeds and 7 patterns.
- The lip-shaped icon, of course, opens and closes the mouth — 4 steady speeds and 6 patterns, though some of the rhythms are consistent enough to feel fantastic.
And then, once I turned on the puckering, biting lips on this vibrator, “Woooaahh.” Damn near insta-cum, just like when I tap my vaginal opening with my fingers. Just like the graphics on the website declared on their diagram labeling the clitoris, vagina, and perineum: “ENJOY TRIPLE ORGASMS SIMULTANEOUSLY.”
Yeah, I had my reservations about the website's graphics and white-label products.
Closing Thoughts: Who Is This Biting and Vibrating Oral Sex Simulator For?
And admittedly, having trained my vulva to respond to shallow vaginal thrumming is very personal and specific to me. But if you:
- Also enjoy that sensation at the vaginal opening.
- Don’t mind a lot of external buzz when a vibrator’s pinpoint enough.
- Either have a clit-vag gap of 1 inch, or don’t mind experimenting with positioning.
- Loooove the idea of lips moving and puckering up and down your vulva.
You might be as pleasantly shocked as I am. I, for one, am keeping this biting mouth and tongue vibrator by my bedside for a while since its sensation is so unique compared to other products I’ve tried. And, again, it fits the way I touch myself just right.
This review was sponsored! Opinions expressed are my own.
PLEASURE PRINCESS. COMPACT, HIGH-CAPACITY HUMAN. CERVIX SORCERESS.
I've tested over 350 sex toys and love diving deep for cervical orgasms, A‑spot stimulation, and kinky odysseys into the subconscious.
Mesmerizing mindfucking or physical fisting? Blowing men or minds? Opening books or legs? Why not all of the above?
Can't get enough? Subscribe to new posts via email.