Magic Wand Micro Review: Pocket-Sized Power or Hype?
The Magic Wand has a long-standing legacy of power through its full-sized and iconic iterations. Does the itty-bitty cutie patootie Magic Wand Micro live up to that?
This pocket-sized specimen has its siblings' iconic colors and contours, but it's a totally different size class — more "bullet plus" than "wand minus." As such, it's not useful to compare the Magic Wand Micro vs. Plus or Rechargeable.
However, the Micro is closer to my heart than the Mini.
Let me explain.
The Magic Wand Micro's highest setting is about par with the lowest setting on the Magic Wand Mini.
Yes, the Mini is bigger, more powerful, just more overall. However, the Magic Wand Micro is far more concentrated, going a loooong way for this bullet-lover — just a tad stronger than the iconic We-Vibe Tango X and quite rumbly.
Also, consider the head shape. The Micro Magic Wand's top is slightly flattened, meaning you can use the rounded edge to focus the vibrations a bit more.
Vibratex's Magic Wand Mini didn't quite "wow" me, feeling noncommittal:
- It didn't have as much power, which was reasonable, but…
- It was also too broad to target my clit the way I'd like.
Meanwhile, the Magic Wand Micro's 1.3" wide head decisively delivers power in a smaller area — you know what you're getting with it. Consider it more of a bullet than a micro wand with its strength-to-size ratio.
Magic Wand Micro Measurements & Specs
Here's what you need to know about the Magic Wand Micro, specifically, in bullet points:
- 4.5" long by 1.3" wide
- Yes, it's small enough to be a keychain
- Only 3 ounces!
- No, it's not waterproof
- Charges via USB‑C for convenience
- Silicone head (use with water-based lube only) and ABS plastic handle
- It matches the We-Vibe Tango X's energy
- Rumbly — starts low at 44 Hz and goes up to 103 Hz
- 3 steady speeds and 4 patterns
- 2 buttons
- 1 on/off
- 1 for cycling (bummer)
- Up to 2 hour and 45-minute battery life
The loop that comes with it fits over a user's wrist, but you can find jump rings at craft stores for dangling the Magic Wand Micro as a keychain.
Also, as with the Magic Wand Rechargeable and Plus models, the Micro automatically turns off after 20 minutes of use, but you can quickly turn it back on. Silly.
Luckily, I cum quickly enough with it that that's not a huge deal. More on the vibration quality next.
Magic Wand Micro Vibration Quality
Yup, it splashes a lot when dipped in water!
How mighty is the Magic Wand Micro? Its highest setting out of 3 is on the same tier as the We-Vibe Tango X's or Je Joue Duet's — literal good vibes all around, with relatively rumbly frequencies of 44, 80, and 103 Hz.
This petite package also purrs at the lowest speed — gentle and suuuper quiet. The other two steady settings are quite a bit louder, making noticeable but inconsistent noise. Sometimes, when pressed against flesh, the sound gets softer. You'll be fine playing some white noise or music when the door is closed.
In addition, there are also 4 patterns, only one of which I find useful.
In short, Vibratex's Magic Wand Micro is quite strong — orgasms are imminent. Its perceived intensity is about par with a top-tier bullet but tempered by the flexible neck and soft silicone coating the head. That may or may not be a good thing for you.
Is the Magic Wand Micro Worth It?
The Magic Wand Micro comes suuuper close to my current favorite silicone clitoral vibrator of this size class, but only you can decide which pros and cons make it worth it for you.
What else might I recommend?
Je Joue's Duet bullet fits my personal preferences a little better shape-wise:
- Pinpoints rumbly vibrations at its not-as-squishy tip
- Almost as strong as the MWM (albeit a bit buzzier and louder)
- Can also disperse its movement with the sides of the bullet
- Has a more comprehensive control panel
- Comes with tantalizing textures for tip drilling
- Is more intense than both the Duet and Magic Wand Micro
- Has a firm shell and lipstick slant tip
- Might be a better fit for you if you don't mind some buzziness or a hard surface
- Is about par with the Magic Wand Mini
- Way stronger than the Micro
- Has a head of 1.5" — exactly in between
- Costs a teeny bit less than the MW Micro
Closing thoughts on the Magic Wand Micro
Meanwhile, the Magic Wand Micro's price tag is worth it if you:
- Are realistic about its moderately high intensity
- Care more about rumble than absolute power
- Again, more "bullet plus" than "wand minus"
- Loooove the Magic Wand's iconic shape
- Want something super cute and compact
- Would rather keep control panels simple
- Enjoy a small vibe that isn't sharp
- Appreciate the squishiness of the silicone
- Want a worthy vibrator keychain or pendant
It's nothing too wild — laws of physics still apply here, so the Magic Wand Micro can only measure up to the Mini's lowest speed.
That said, the Micro and Mini Magic Wand still outperform comparably-priced mini-wands from other makers. This one is a solid choice that packs a punch and maintains its rich rrrrrummmbblle and depth.
Fun and discreet for solo play? Check. Easy to add to penetrative play? Check.
Gave me quite a few orgasms during breaks from drafting this review? Got me woozy-faced? Yesssssss.
Use code SUPER for 10% off the Magic Wand Micro at Betty's Toy Box.
Further Reading About Wands Massagers
PLEASURE PRINCESS. COMPACT, HIGH-CAPACITY HUMAN. CERVIX SORCERESS.
I've tested over 350 sex toys and love diving deep for cervical orgasms, A‑spot stimulation, and kinky odysseys into the subconscious.
Mesmerizing mindfucking or physical fisting? Blowing men or minds? Opening books or legs? Why not all of the above?
Can't get enough? Subscribe to new posts via email.