Mystique Venus Vibe Review: Rabbit With Flower Petals
Calling clitoral texture fiends! The Mystique Venus Vibe’s flowering bud and branching “stem” are juuust the right softness to press up on my clitoris with every thrust — deliciously delicate texture but plenty of pressure.
Push its petals on your petals for a deep massage and a tactile caress.
How does the Mystique Venus Vibe feel in use?
While the fluttery floret itself is quite soft, its “stem” is a bit thicker, so the perpendicular orientation gives “just right” resistance for me.
And did I mention that it effortlessly stays up against my clitoris while thrusting? Yeah, the Mystique Venus Vibe is pretty bang-on for my external measurements — a clit-vag spacing of 1 inch, but you could easily flex it apart to accommodate someone with a 2.5” distance or squeeze the prongs together.
Admittedly, I didn’t expect much from the external motor on the Venus Vibe, and I was right about that. That’s okay, though — its outer strength relies on shape and structure.
We’re going for pressing like a doorbell and rubbing, built-in when you thrust the whole unit. It’s less of a clitoral vibrator and more of a sensual silicone grinder.
What about inner fortitude? Yeah, the insertable portion’s vibrations are way stronger — moderate strength and zingy across 3 steady speeds and 7 patterns. They’re quite middle-of-the-road but strong enough to use externally if I want a clitoral vibrator.
How does the Mystique Venus Vibe measure up?
There’s technically 5.2” of insertable length, though I usually insert 4.3” to keep the flower petals perpendicular to my clitoris for optimal pressure. The internal portion gently swells up to 1.45” in diameter, making it about the average human penis size.
With the flexible shaft’s firmness and curvature, that length can be enough for my cervix if I go hard. The Mystique Venus Vibe by Nasstoys performs best with straight penetration and moderate depth.
It’s an all-arounder that will satisfy many users — firm enough for this cervix sweetheart but short enough for other users’ comfort and clitoral alignment. Remember: you have to use at least 3.8” of the shaft for the outer portion to come into contact.
Mystique Venus Vibe Specs
- 5.2” insertable length
- 1.45” diameter
- 3 steady speeds and 7 patterns
- Fits up to ~2.5” clitoris-to-vagina distance
- Insert 3.8”–4.3” to get the most out of the external portion!
Recapping what I loved in use about the Mystique Venus Vibe
- It gives plenty of clitoral pressure effortlessly! I thrust the Venus Vibe as I naturally would with most dildos and enjoy the pow-pow flower power.
- Yummy fine textures during simultaneous clitoral and vaginal stimulation.
- The design stays in contact with my clitoris while thrusting with one hand — a rare talent for a dual stimulator!
Nasstoys thoughtfully designed the Mystique Venus Vibe with just a little extra spice. For me, the allure and pizzazz are all in the petals.
Get the Venus Vibe from Spectrum Boutique or wherever Nasstoys are sold.
- Rose Sex Toy Guide — for those who want more florals, like the Uberrime Rosae rose clitoral grinder, the viral TikTok rose massager, and many others!
- 13+ Unique Sex Toys for the Collector Who Has Everything
My initial Instagram promotion of the Nasstoys Mystique Venus Vibe was sponsored, but I’m sharing this post on my blog, too, because:
- HOW FRIGGIN’ CUTE are these photos? I just wanted more people to see the Venus Vibe.
- Textured clitoral grinding toys are just starting to gain mainstream popularity.
- I love it when a rabbit vibe speaks with its chest! Finding something that clamps my clit just right is a rarity!
- Spectrum Boutique started stocking the Venus Vibe, so this post contains affiliate links, which bring me a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support! <3
PLEASURE PRINCESS. COMPACT, HIGH-CAPACITY HUMAN. CERVIX SORCERESS.
I've tested over 350 sex toys and love diving deep for cervical orgasms, A‑spot stimulation, and kinky odysseys into the subconscious.
Mesmerizing mindfucking or physical fisting? Blowing men or minds? Opening books or legs? Why not all of the above?
Can't get enough? Subscribe to new posts via email.